WE VALUE YOUR OPINION
We welcome your comments, suggestions and details of satisfaction or dissatisfaction about the service you have experienced when contacting us or using any of our products or services.
- We would like to hear if a particular member of staff has provided you with exceptional service.
- We use information received from your customer comments and complaints to improve our services and products.
- We deal with all comments and complaints seriously and impartially.
- We will not treat you differently because you have made a complaint.
- We aim to respond to you promptly, regardless of the subject matter or the way in which you contact us.
HOW TO MAKE A COMMENT OR COMPLAINT
- Read our complaints policy (see below)
- By writing or by emailing us at email@example.com
- By calling us on +249 (0)187028000
We aim to acknowledge your comment or complaint within three days.
We aim to provide feedback on your comment or resolve your complaint within ten working days.
We will keep you updated on progress throughout the process.
How to give us helpful feedback
So that your comment or complaint is fully understood and resolved quickly and easily, please consider the following points when telling us about it:
- Please give us any feedback you have as soon as you can so we can resolve your issue quickly.
- Be as clear as possible when giving us feedback so we can understand what the problem is and make sure it doesn't happen again.
- If you have any suggestions about how we can help you resolve your problem, please let us know.
- Please take the time to listen to what our customer service team has to say about the problem you are having.
- Try to stay positive, even when you are frustrated.
- Try not to shout when talking to our customer service team as it makes it more difficult for them to help you.
- Thank you for helping us! All your feedback is very valuable to us and helps us to improve our service and your experience.