The British Council is committed to protecting the health of our learners. At this time, due to the Covid-19 crisis, we are moving all of our consultations online.
Registering for a course at the British Council is easy:
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
- You can book a consultation online.
- Your child will need to be present for the online consultation, so we can assess their English level.
STEP 2 - JOIN A CONSULTATION AND TAKE A LEVEL TEST
When you join the consultation, your child will complete a simple level test.
- The consultation will take between 60 and 90 minutes.
- The consultation will take place online for free using Zoom.
STEP 3 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best course from our range of English courses for kids and teens.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for a course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.