See the registration process for school exams co-ordinators below:
Exam registration for school exams co-ordinators
Step 1: Request a school exam entry form
If you are a British Council attached centre, you are responsible for entering your students for school exams.
Contact us to request a school exam entry form spreadsheet.
WHEN TO REGISTER
Step 2: Complete the entry form
Download and print the exam registration forms for your school candidates. To complete their forms, students will need:
- Three colour passport-size photographs. These must be identical and taken within the past three months.
- A clear photocopy of a valid Computerised National ID Card (CNIC) or passport.
Please ensure that you do not exceed your school's agreed quota of students for examination.
WANT TO REGISTER CANDIDATES IN BULK?
You can register students individually or in bulk. If you would like to bulk register your candidates, please contact us for more information.
Step 3: Make payment
Schools must pay any invoices received before the end of each registration period.
Schools can pay via a bank draft payable to the British Council using the following bank details:
Sudanese Islamic Bank, Baladia Branch. Account number: 31090
Keep your stamped bank deposit slip.
Please note: your candidates' applications will not be processed until payment has been received. There may be additional fees for late registration and making changes to your registration.
Step 4: Submit your school's application
You have completed the entry form spreadsheet and made the correct payment for your candidates. Now you are ready to submit your school's application.
To do this, you will need to send your local British Council exams centre some materials via email and other materials via courier.
WHAT TO EMAIL
Your email should include two attached documents:
- Your completed entry form spreadsheet for all candidates.
- A scanned copy of your bank deposit slip or online transaction number.
The subject title of the email should be your exam centre code and your CIE centre number.
WHAT TO SEND VIA COURIER
Send the following documentation by courier to our British Council exams centre:
- Your bank deposit slip or online transaction number
- A photocopy of the information data page(s) of candidate(s)
- A valid international passport or a photocopy of your candidates' valid school ID cards
- Three current passport-size photos – one of the photos should be stapled to the copy of student ID.
Please write your CIE attached centre number and the relevant candidate numbers (as shown on entry form spreadsheet) on the back of all documents and photos.
Step 5: Registration complete
You have now successfully registered for school exams with the British Council.
You will receive your candidates' Statements of Entry and information about examination venues approximately three weeks before their exams.
NEED TO AMEND ANY ENTRIES?
Please contact us.