In commemoration of this year’s world skills day, The British Council is launching a 30-seconds video challenge for young people within the ages of 18-35. You will be required to participate in the following format
• please say your first name and age.
• answer the following question in a 30seconds video (no more than 30 seconds)
What skills do you consider will be most important for the future and why?
• submit your video to Sudan.Communications@sd.britishcouncil.org
• your video can be in English or Arabic
• a photo/video consent form must be signed in order to take part of the competition (see below form on the downloads section)
• the deadline for the video entry is 2 pm Sudan time, 20 July 2020.
Tips for recording videos
• record in a well-lit place
• test the sound. Film for a few seconds and listen to the video to make sure the sound is good. Make sure there are no noises around you or other people speaking at the same time
• the video will be cut to a square (1:1) format. Whether you film horizontally or vertically, make sure that the person speaking is always in the centre of the frame.
Selection of Winners
• two winners will be selected based the likes on their content on FB and IG. Contestant with the most likes will win
• the winners will be gifted with a 2-month paid access on LinkedIn Learning worth 60USD where they can gain premium access to thousands of courses in the areas of business, creativity and technology. With certificates for every course completed
• the winners will be announced on or after 21 July 2020.